Who Am I?

My photo
A nobody; a nitwit; a pilot; a motorcyclist; a raconteur; a lover...of life - who loves to laugh, who tries to not take myself (or anything) too seriously...just a normal guy who knows his place in the universe by being in touch with my spiritual side. What more is there?

28 June 2009

Requisite Michael Jackson Post

I must apologize for my tardiness. I received word this morning from the administrators of this website that all Bloggers must have posted something about Michael Jackson’s death within 24 hours of the event. Mea culpa, baby!

Is there anything I could write that you already haven’t heard or thought? Didn't think so.


We live, we die. No getting around that. Michael Jackson was a very public, controversial figure. Now he’s dead. So sorry. I liked his music. He leaves behind an incredible legacy. Okay, let’s move on.

Here is my favorite Michael Jackson song.


No comments: