Who Am I?

My photo
A nobody; a nitwit; a pilot; a motorcyclist; a raconteur; a lover...of life - who loves to laugh, who tries to not take myself (or anything) too seriously...just a normal guy who knows his place in the universe by being in touch with my spiritual side. What more is there?

06 September 2008

Jebus! Not Another One...


Nigga, pleeze! Can't a brutha catch a break? First it was Fay (which fizzled), then Gustav (which missed us). Now, Hurricane Ike is headed our way. And it's a doozy already. Those poor people in New Orleans won't know whether they're coming or going. The local newslady last night chuckled as she noted that there was a veritable "conga line" of Atlantic storms this season. Yeah, laugh it up, toots. For some of us down here, it ain't funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you speak jive, Bob.


kman

David said...

No, it ain't funny.
But you cracked me up.

David